How to View Phone History Even After Cleared Them in Android?
There is no way to look at call logs or text messages that have been deleted from an Android device. Once this information is gone, there is no way to get it back. But there are third-party apps that can be used to back up call logs and text messages to the cloud or a computer. This way, you can still access them even if you delete them from the device. It’s important to remember that using these apps may not be legal in all places and that they can be used for bad things, so be careful when you use them.
How to look at the history of different Android activities:
On an Android device, you can check the history of different things in several ways:
- Use the built-in “History” app. This app keeps track of the websites you visit, the videos you watch, and the places you go to with Google Maps.
- Check out the app “Google Maps”: This app keeps track of the places you go and the paths you take to get there.
- Check out the “Chrome” app. This app keeps track of the sites and pages you visit.
- Check the Phone app’s “Call Log”: This will show you a list of all the calls you’ve made and received, along with the date and time of each one.
- Check the “Messages” app. This app will show you all the text messages you’ve sent and received, along with the date and time of each one.
- Check out the “Google Photos” app. This app will show you all the photos and videos you’ve taken, along with the date and time they were taken.
- All of these apps can be found in your device’s app drawer.
Checking Internet and Data History:
Here are the steps you can take on an Android device to check your internet and data history:
- Open your device’s “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Data usage” or “Mobile data”
Here, you can see how much data each app has used and how many times it has been used. You can also set a data limit and see how much data you’ve used between certain times. To see what you’ve done on the internet, open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then tap History.
On the History tab, you can see a list of all the websites you’ve been to and when. You can also search for specific sites and delete sites you don’t want to keep track of. Keep in mind that some apps may use more data than others, so it’s best to keep an eye on how much you’re using so you don’t get charged extra.
Looking at the browser’s history:
- On Android, you can also see what sites you’ve been to in the past. Almost all browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc., have this option. Only when your browser is set to “Incognito mode”
- will you not be able to see your browsing history.
- Here’s how to check your Android browser’s history.
- Open the app you want to review as a browser.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap “History,” and a list of everything you’ve looked at will appear.
Checking the list of calls:
Follow these steps to see your call history on an Android device:
- Open your device’s Phone app.
- Click the “Recents” button.
Here, you can see a list of all the calls you’ve made and received, along with the date and time of each call. There will also be a list of missed calls. If you tap on a call, you can see more information, like how long the call was and the phone number.
Note: If you have synced your contacts with your Google account, you can also look at your call history on the web by going to the Google Contacts website.
Checking the notification history:
- To look at your old notifications on an Android device, follow these steps:
- To bring down your device’s notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap and hold the gear icon (settings) or swipe left on the notification shade to get to the quick settings.
- When you open the Notification log, you can see a list of all the notifications you’ve received, along with the time they came from and which app sent them.
- You can tap on any notification to get more information about it, or you can swipe left on it to get rid of it.
- Some devices might not have this feature built in, so you might need to download a third-party app like “Notification History Log” or “Notification History” from the Play Store to access and look through your notifications history.
- Checking the Screen Time History: Here are the steps you can take on an Android device to check.
your screen time history:
- Open your phone or tablet’s “Settings” app.
- Click “Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls” or “Device Care.”
- Click on “App usage” or “Screen time.”
You will see a list of how long you spend on your device and how long you spend on each app. You can also look at how it was used in different times. Tap “See all apps” or “App usage details” to see more detailed statistics about how you use apps.
You can also set a schedule for how you want to use the device and limit how much you can use certain apps each day. You can also look at your screen time history with apps like “QualityTime” or “StayFree” from the Play Store. These apps will give you more specific information about how you use them, let you set limits, and keep track of your progress.
Keep in mind that some apps may take up more time than others, so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on how much you’re using your phone so you can find a good balance between using your phone and doing other things.
At first, being able to look at your phone’s history might not seem important. But the truth is that you can change some things so you don’t get into bad habits if you look at your phone history. You can even use the history feature to keep track of all the people who tried to contact you. Overall, being able to look at the history of your phone is a useful feature that you should use often.